PTDA Foundation Mission & Goals
Read about recent efforts to empower power transmission/motion control employers to attract, hire, on-board, train, manage and retain employees.
To champion education, outreach and research initiatives relevant to the power transmission/motion control (PT/MC) industry that enhance the knowledge and/or professionalism and productivity for industry stakeholders.
Collaborative and Committed
The PTDA Foundation’s Board of Trustees passionately believes in working together for the common good of the industry. We willingly share intellectual capital amongst others in the PT/MC and other industrial distribution industries and recognize that our collective knowledge improves the industry in ways we cannot do alone.
We value operating with a sense of community, welcoming stakeholders from diverse sectors of the industry. We are committed to empowering those in the PT/MC industry with the tools they need to build awareness of PT/MC distribution channel careers and to recruit and retain the talent needed to support the industry’s success.
Excellence and Stewardship
As a best-in-class organization, the PTDA Foundation values business acumen and demonstrates it through excellence in the information it shares, its leadership and vision. We operate with honesty and integrity, upholding the highest legal and professional ethics and embrace our fiduciary duty to be responsible stewards of the funds entrusted to us.
Our Envisioned Future
- The PTDA Foundation will be a key partner in enabling PT/MC companies to recruit new employees and attain a sufficient, vibrant workforce.
- The PTDA Foundation will be the go-to source for relevant industry information and research on workforce trends.
- Current and potential employees will see the PT/MC industry as a vibrant place to establish and develop a career.
- Employers in the PT/MC industry will have tools developed by the PTDA Foundation to attract qualified candidates to the PT/MC industry (Outreach).
- The Foundation’s work (output) will result in increased contributions to assure the long-term viability of the Foundation’s initiatives.
- Content, research and resources created by and available through the PTDA Foundation will be seen as best-in-class, driving associations in related industries to acquire and distribute that content to their members