The Latest Recruitment and Retention Resources from PT WORK Force®
The need to find right-fit people and motivate your employees to take advantage of future growth opportunities is more important than ever. Because of the generous contributions made this year by companies and individuals to the PTDA Foundation, PT/MC employers are further empowered in their recruitment and retention efforts.
In 2023, PT WORK Force® brought valuable insight and resources to help employers maximize their workforce—whether in the plant, the warehouse or in a work-from-home environment—by providing programs and services to assist with talent growth and development. Campaign contributions provided for new and vital programs. In 2023 we helped PT/MC employers:
- Get your job postings to appear higher in search results and attract the right people to apply in the webinar, “Entice a Broader Candidate Pool with Job Posting Tips from Indeed,” presented by Lauren Kort, Senior Manager, Talent Intelligence, Indeed.
- Gain insight into the importance of internships, where to find candidates and the process for establishing an internship program in the recap of the webinar “Strategies for Successful Internships,” presented by Norm Clark, PhD, Texas A&M University’s Industrial Distribution Program.
- Raise awareness of adaptability and resilience and add to your understanding of the importance building an inclusive and productive work culture, fostering growth and success in the recap of the 2023 PTDA Canadian Conference presentation, “The Power of One: Enabling Change, Strength in Adversity through Diversity.”
- Elevate your compensation and benefits game with insights from the PTDA 2023 Industry Summit session, “Building an Effective Compensation Strategy to Attract and Retain Top Employees,” delivered by Alex Chausovsky, Bundy Group.
- Celebrate women in our industry including Sylvia Silveira, NTN Bearing Corp. of Canada, recipient of the 2023 Wendy B. McDonald Woman of the Year Award.
- Recognizing those emerging as the industry’s future including Alex Vitou, Dodge Industrial, Inc., 2023 Robert K. Callahan Advancing Leaders Award recipient.
- Discover recruitment and retention tips and techniques provided through the monthly What’s Trending in Recruitment and Retention e-newsletter.
Discover timely information on events, resources and engaging news relating to hiring and retention via the PTDA Foundation LinkedIn page. Be sure to follow us!
We are pleased that 2023 brought many opportunities to provide tools and programs to assist the PT/MC workforce. We look forward to expanding our content even more in 2024.
Don't forget practical and readily available online content and resources.